Introducing York Gas Furnace YP9C 98% Modulating Gas Furnace: The Most Advanced, Most Efficient Furnace
Are you in the market for a top-of-the-line furnace that provides reliable, energy-efficient heating? Look no further than the York Gas Furnace YP9C. With its modulating heating operation and high-tech features, this furnace is the perfect choice for residential or commercial use.
The Most Advanced Furnace on the Market
The York Gas Furnace YP9C is the most advanced furnace available, with modulating heating operation that includes a modulating gas valve, inducer, and circulating blower. This means that the furnace can adjust its heating output from 100% to 35% input in 100 increments with nearly constant temperature rise, providing a more consistent and efficient level of heating. Additionally, the ECM variable speed drive for cooling SEER enhancement, improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles, and continuous fan options for IAQ performance make this furnace the most advanced option for those who want to optimize their home or commercial space’s heating and cooling capabilities.
High Efficiency and Safety Features
The York Gas Furnace YP9C is designed with efficiency and safety in mind. Its high-level self-diagnostics with fault code display make it easy to troubleshoot any issues, while the 100% shut off main gas valve provides extra safety. The electronic hot surface ignition saves fuel costs and increases dependability and reliability, while the 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling help keep energy usage to a minimum. Additionally, the furnace’s hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with stainless steel tube/aluminum fin secondary heat exchanger provides outstanding efficiency, ensuring that your home or commercial space stays warm while saving energy.
Easy Installation and Flexibility
Installing the York Gas Furnace YP9C is a breeze, thanks to its compact size and easily applied upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation options with minimal conversion necessary. The furnace also features no knockouts to deal with, making installation easier. Additionally, its movable duct connector flanges and external air filters provide maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs, while the insulated blower compartment ensures optimal thermal and acoustic performance.
Features of York Gas Furnace YP9C
• Modulating heating operation includes:
• Modulating gas valve, inducer and circulating blower
• Modulating operation from 100% to 35% input in 100 increments with nearly constant temperature rise.
• Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
• Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33″ tall cabinet.
• ECM variable speed drive for cooling SEER enhancement, improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles, and continuous fan options for IAQ performance.
• Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
• Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code display.
• Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
• All models are convertable to use propane (LP) gas.
• Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
• 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
• 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
• Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow for duct performance testing conditions.
• Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
• Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with stainless steel tube/aluminum fin secondary heat exchanger for outstanding efficiency.
• No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
• Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
• Quiet inducer operation, burner, and blower operation.
• Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
• Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
• External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers IAQ needs.
• Insulated blower compartment for thermal and acoustic performance.
• 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy independent door removal.
• Internal condensate trap design (patent pending) provides condensate management options and is self priming to prevent nuisance problems.
• These models may be connected as part of a communicating control system using a 4-wire connection bus.
YP9C060B12MP12C, YP9C080B12MP12C, YP9C080C16MP12C, YP9C100C16MP12C, YP9C100C20MP12C, YP9C120D20MP12C
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
|Furnace Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||
|Furnace Heating Stages||
|Furnace Operating Mode||
|Furnace Output (BTU)||
100000 BTU, 120000 BTU, 40000 BTU, 60000 BTU, 80000 BTU, 90000 BTU
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.