York Gas Furnace TM9Y: Precise and Reliable Heating
The York Gas Furnace TM9Y offers precise, high-efficiency performance for your home or commercial space. With two stage heating operation, including a two stage gas valve and constant torque standard ECM blower operation, this furnace delivers reliable heating with minimal energy waste. The adjustable delay timer allows two stage operation with a single stage thermostat, and the electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel use with increased dependability and reliability. The 100% shut off main gas valve ensures extra safety, while the hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with stainless steel tube/aluminum fin secondary heat exchanger provides outstanding efficiency.
Versatile Installation Options
This compact furnace is easy to install and can be applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary. The ideal height 33″ tall cabinet is perfect for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage, and is also suitable for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation. The units are Category IV, National Fuel Gas Code and may be vented either through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and vent piping. Approved plastic combustion air and vent piping include Selkirk Polyflue, Duravent Polypro, & Centrotherm Innoflue polypropylene venting systems.
Comfortable and Quiet Operation
The York Gas Furnace TM9Y offers improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles and continuous fan options for IAQ performance. The standard ECM constant torque drive for cooling SEER enhancement ensures a comfortable temperature throughout your home. The furnace also features quiet inducer operation, burner, and blower operation, and fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower. The solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion and the movable duct connector flanges provide application flexibility.
Features of York Gas Furnace TM9Y
• Two stage heating operation includes two stage gas valve, two stage inducer operation and constant torque standard ECM blower operation.
• Adjustable delay timer allows two stage operation with a single stage thermostat.
• Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
• Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33″ tall cabinet.
• Standard ECM constant torque drive for cooling SEER enhancement, improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles, and continuous fan options for IAQ performance.
• Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
• Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code display.
• Low unit current draw requirement for easy replacement application.
• All models are convertible to use propane (LP) gas.
• Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel use with increased dependability and reliability.
• 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
• 24V, 40 VA control transformer and integrated furnace control supplied for add-on cooling.
• Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger with stainless steel tube/aluminum fin secondary heat exchanger for outstanding efficiency.
• Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
• Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow for duct blaster conditions.
• No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
• Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
• Quiet inducer operation, burner, and blower operation.
• Inducer rotates for easy conversion of venting options.
• Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
• External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting
TM9Y040A10MP11, TM9Y060B12MP11, TM9Y080B12MP11, TM9Y080C16MP11, TM9Y100C16MP11, TM9Y100C20MP11, TM9Y120D20MP11
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
|Furnace Output (BTU)||
100000 BTU, 120000 BTU, 40000 BTU, 60000 BTU, 70000 BTU, 80000 BTU, 90000 BTU
|Furnace Operating Mode||
|Furnace Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||
|Furnace Heating Stages||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.