York Gas Furnace TL9E 95% AFUE Single Stage Ultra Low NOx Furnace
Upgrade your home with the YORK® TL9E gas furnace, providing maximum efficiency and quality airflow. With a 95% AFUE rating, hassle-free installation, and reliable operation, this award-winning gas furnace is a safe and dependable choice for your home heating needs
Maximum Efficiency and Quality Airflow
Upgrade your home with the YORK® LX Series TL9E Compact Gas Furnace, designed for maximum efficiency and quality airflow. The single-stage burner and high-efficiency ECM fan motor provide dependable air distribution, enhancing comfort while reducing energy costs. With a 95% AFUE rating, this gas furnace provides a high level of energy efficiency that can save you money on your utility bills.
Hassle-free Installation and Versatile Design
The YORK® TL9E gas furnace features a compact build and hassle-free installation, making it an ideal choice for your home. It can be installed in upflow or horizontal applications with minimal conversion necessary, providing application flexibility. The furnace’s ideal height of 33″ allows for easy installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room, or garage. It is also suitable for commercial applications. The blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement provides additional energy savings, and the electronic hot surface ignition saves fuel costs with increased dependability and reliability.
Safe and Dependable Operation
Safety and dependability are paramount when it comes to your home’s heating system, and the YORK® TL9E gas furnace delivers on both fronts. The unit is Category IV, National Fuel Gas Code approved, and may be vented either through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and vent piping. The built-in, high-level self-diagnostics with fault code displays are standard on the integrated control module, ensuring reliable operation. The 100% shut off main gas valve provides an extra layer of safety, and the blower door safety switch protects against accidental injury.
Features of York Gas Furnace TL9E
- Easily applied in upflow or horizontal left or right installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33″ tall cabinet.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit current requirement for easy replacement application.
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- Five-speed direct-drive standard ECM blower motor.
- 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular stainless steel primary heat exchanger.
- Secondary heat exchanger made of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow at duct performance testing conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
- Movable duct connector flanges for application flexibility.
- Quiet inducer operation.
- Fully supported blower assembly for easy access and removal of blower.
- External air filters used for maximum flexibility in meeting customers’ indoor air quality needs.
- Protection included from air intake, exhaust vent, or condensate blockage.
- Venting applications – may be installed as an either 2-pipe (sealed combustion) or single-pipe vent (using indoor combustion air.
- No special vent termination required.
- 1/4 turn knobs provided for easy door removal.
- High-efficiency blower motor for lower electrical power usage and improved A/C SEER ratings.
- Insulated blower compartment for thermal and acoustic performance.
TL9E060B12MP11, TL9E080C16MP11, TL9E100C20MP11
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
|Furnace Heating Stages||
|Furnace Output (BTU)||
100000 BTU, 110000 BTU, 60000 BTU, 80000 BTU
|Furnace Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||
|Furnace Operating Mode||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.