Weil-McLain LGB Gas Boiler
Upgrade to Weil-McLain LGB Gas Boiler, Buy & Save
Weil-McLain LGB Gas Boiler
Over the last 130 years, Weil-McLain has built a reputation of designing some of the most reliable boilers in the marketplace. Their dedication to producing lasting heating solutions is seen in every boiler they make. The LGB brings Weil-McLain reliability to the largest of applications. LGB Gas Boiler Weil-McLain is available for natural gas or liquid propane installations in either steam or hot water. There are 20 sizes available, and that is just the beginning of customization. Weil-McLain knows that no two massive applications are the same, so they have developed a variety of control packages for the LGB. To keep installation and piping simple, Weil-McLain has ensured that even the largest LGB only requires two risers. When it comes to large applications, the LGB brings versatility, efficiency, and reliability together in a package that fits your application.
LGB Gas Boiler Weil-McLain Features:
- Factory-assembled base and burners reduce installation time.
- Simplified piping. The largest LGB™ steam boiler requires only two risers.
- Built-in air separator in water boilers. Air is diverted to the expansion tank through a 1” tapping next to supply outlet.
- Steel jackets with durable powdercoat finish in WeilMcLain® blue completely insulated…designed for fast installation.
- 10 Year Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty. Covers cast iron sections.
- 85.1% combustion efficiency saves energy. The LGB™ is the highest efficiency cast iron atmospheric gas boiler available.
- Cast iron sections for corrosion resistance and long life.
- Compact design saves valuable space…only 50⅜” high, allowing more headroom for piping and venting.
- Patented section sealing method, short draw rods and sealing rope section speed assembly to reduce installation time.
- Extra-large 9” top port opening forms an internal header for better water circulation. Large steaming area assures rapid generation of dry steam.
- AGA design certified for natural and propoane gas. Ratings certified by Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) for natural and propane gas.
Durable, Efficient Construction
Corrosion-resistant, cast-iron boiler sections mean that your LGB will withstand the rigors of even the most trying applications. The sections also contain heat pin studs which improve heat transfer and efficiency by diverting hot gases.
Heat retention is critical to energy efficiency. Heat leakage represents energy use without any comfort gains. An extended, insulated steel jacket prevents heat from escaping the LGB and improves the efficiency.
Elastomer rings seal the sections’ ports better than traditional metal push nipples. The elastomer expands and contracts with the section, maintaining a watertight seal in all conditions.
Keeping the LGB clean and running efficiently is a breeze. The rear jacket and steel cleanout plates are easily removable, providing quick access to the flue passages.
Jumbo Top Port
The top port opening of the LGB Gas Boiler Weil-McLain is 9 and forms an internal header within the unit. This improves water circulation
Jumbo Steaming Area
Weil-McLain believes you should never have to wait for dry steam. The LGB Gas Boiler features an extra-large steaming area for express steam generation and ideal comfort.
Get a Free Estimate
- Air Conditioners
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Backup Generators
- Condo Fan Coil Units
- Condo Packaged HVAC Units
- Condo Water Source Heat Pumps
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- EV Chargers
- Gas Boilers
- Gas Fireplaces
- Gas Furnaces
- Rooftop Packaged HVAC Units
- Tank Electric Water Heaters
- Tank Gas Water Heaters
- Tankless Gas Water Heaters
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, heat pumps, water heaters, backup generators, EV chargers, rooftop units, fan coil units, walk-in coolers, and walk-in freezers. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.