Trane Gas Furnace XV95
Trane XV95 Gas Furnace – up to 96%, Two-stage
Trane XV95 Gas Furnace – up to 96,7%, Two-stage
Trane XV95 gas furnace delivers one of the highest efficiencies in the industry, providing superior performance for the ultimate comfort experience. The XV95 is rated with up to 96,7% AFUE and select models are Energy Star qualified.
A New Trane XV95 Gas Furnace Can Save You Money Every Mounth
If you have an older furnace, you may be spending more on fuel than you need to. Compare the AFUE of your old system to the AFUE of a new Trane furnace and see how much you can potentially save. For example, upgrading from an AFUE of 60 to an AFUE of 96 can save up to $39 of every $100 spent on fuel.
A Closer Look Inside a Trane XV95 Gas Furnace
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV95 includes:
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor With Comfort-R™. Allows quieter system startups and shutdowns, greater efficiency and more thorough heat circulation. Also helps control humidity levels during summer months
- Two-stage heating, Uses gradual, steady warmth for efficiency, with plenty of reserve heat on standby when needed. The XV95 can achieve up to 97% AFUE
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter. Highly reliable ignition system provides longer service life
- Simplified Three-Wire Connection. Allows for easy installation and is less invasive to the structure of your home
- Direct Vent. 100% fresh air option reduces heat ,exchanger corrosion and ensures adequate combustion air
- Fully Modulating Gas Valve. Highly reliable, proven design that operates between 40% and 100% depending on your specific heating needs, providing for ultimate comfort and greater efficiency
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet. Insulated panels hold more heat in the furnace, ensure greater durability and reduce operating sound
- Multi-Port In-Shot Burners. Perfectly shape the flame cone for the maximum heat possible while using less fuel
- Automotive-Grade Gaskets And Insulated Blower Compartment. Help reduce operating sound and air infiltration
- Primary Heat Exchanger. Crimped, not welded, to prevent cracks from heat stress. Stamped serpentine channel offers the greatest efficiency in less space
- Secondary Heat Exchanger. Made of AL29-4C stainless steel to capture more of the heat you pay for
Exceptional Comfort Even on the Coldest Days
When comparing equipment, it helps to have a standard of efficiency with which to measure performance. For furnaces, that standard is AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, a measure of how efficiently a furnace converts fuel into usable heat over the course of the entire heating season. The higher the AFUE, the less fuel you’ll need to keep your home comfortable, the less you’ll spend on energy, and the lower your carbon footprint will be. You’ll find Trane 96 furnaces have impressively high AFUE numbers, especially when installed as part of a Trane matched system.
A Trane XV95 Gas Furnace is the Foundation for the Amazing Comfort of a Trane Matched System
Your Trane gas furnace is already going to make you more comfortable than you imagine. But there’s a whole new level of comfort available when your gas furnace is installed with other Trane components designed specifically to work with it. When matched Trane components combine together into a complete system, you get more warmth, more cooling and more clean air from the energy you use.
- Furnace: Converts fuel into heat, then uses a blower to circulate warmair throughout your house. In summer,the furnace shuts off its burners and works with your heat pump or air conditioner to circulate cool air
- Air Conditioner: Cools your home on even the hottest days with quiet, reliable efficiency
- Indoor Coil: As air passes through the coil, it serves as a “heat exchanger,” working in conjunction with a furnace blower and air conditioner to cool your home
- Thermostat: Your matched Trane system is controlled by an intelligent, reliable Trane thermostat. Programmable and non-programmable models are available to match any decor
A Warmer Home. A Greener Planet
Trane gas furnaces are designed with your comfort, and your planet, in mind. The higher AFUE ratings you’ll find in Trane 95 and 90 furnaces mean you’ll get more heat from your fuel, which could lower your energy costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
Take Comfort in Trane First-Rate Warranties
Your investment in a Trane furnace is well protected with limited warranties on theheat exchanger and functional parts. An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Optional Extended Warranties are also available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty. Warranties are for residential and multi-family use only, some exclusions may apply.
|Energy Star Certified|
|Annualized Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)|
|Furnace Stages of Heating|
100K BTU, 110K BTU, 120K BTU, 60K BTU, 70K BTU, 80K BTU, 90K BTU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.