Rheem High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater
Rheem High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater is a series of ultra low NOx, high efficiency tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water.
Rheem High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater Features:
- Up to .93 UEF – US
- Up to .96 EF – Canada
- With stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Exclusive! Water Savings Setting upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallons of water per year by decreasing the flow of water through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heater’s set temperature
- Industry Leading Low Flow Activation – Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Ready – Providing faster hot water at the tap and savings of up to 12,000 gallons water/year
- Exclusive! Hot Start Programming – Minimizes cold water bursts by staying in ready-fire state for back-to-back hot water needs
Easy Installation and Service
- New! 2″ Venting with band connections
- New! Vent uo to 150 ft with 3″ PVC and 60 ft with 2″ PVC
- Built-in condensate neutralizer
- 1/2″ Gas line compatibility up to 24ft.
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting – Alerts homeowner, after 500 hours of use, to call for service check (optional)
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level
- Digital remote control now pre-wired and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120-volt power cord (indoor models only)
- EcoNet Enabled – all Tankless products from 2010 to present can connect to EcoNet mobile app via Tankless EcoNet Accessory Kit (REWRA630TWH)
- For higher demand application, easily link multiple tankless units to operate as one system:
- 2 Units: EZ Link Cable
- Up to 6 units: MIC-6 Control Board
- Up to 20 units: MIC-185 plus MICS-180 manifold control assembly
Environmentally Friendly Low Emissions
- Ultra low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
- Exclusive! Overheat Film Wrap – prevents dangerous temperatures and provides industry best side-to-side clearance of 1/2 inch
- Industry Best! Freeze protection to -30°F
- 12-Year heat exchanger – residential,
- 5-year heat exchanger – commercial,
- 5-year parts and 1-year labour
Energy Efficiency in Water Heaters
What’s the Difference Between High Efficiency (EF) Ratings and the New Uniform Energy Factor (UEF)? If you’ve ever researched water heaters before a purchase, then you’ve probably compared high efficiency, mid-efficiency and standard efficiency information. To help consumers in their water heater purchase decisions, the Department of Energy has developed new industry standards. Beginning, June 12, 2017, EF ratings have been replaced with the new industry standard for measuring energy efficiency in water heaters called, Uniform Energy Factor (UEF).
The new UEF standard affects more than just the efficiency number itself. Adjustments in new DOE testing procedures now impact water heating performance stats associated with the amount of hot water produced in a real-world situation to the length of typical showers. Examples of Performance Factors Impacted by UEF include:
- First Hour Rating / First Hour Delivery (FHR / FHD) – The amount of hot water a waterheater can provide in the first hour of operation. Updated testing procedures result ina more accurate representation of performance.
- Capacity – Previously, capacity was expressed as a single number that didn’t fullyrepresent the actual storage capacity of the water heater. With the UEF regulations,the DOE now requires manufacturers to inform buyers of both a water heaters’nominal capacity by gallon grouping (40, 50, 60 gallon, etc.), as well as the actualstorage capacity (35, 37, 42, 58 gallon).
- Estimated Energy Cost Savings – The updated testing procedures enable a moreaccurate approximation of what it will cost to run a particular water heater.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.