Omega Vertical Stack Heat Pump VSHP
The Silver Series Vertical Stack Heat Pump system delivers reliable year round heating and cooling comfort with quiet and efficient operation in mind. Each VSHP unit features high efficient compressor and fan motors, modern components and advanced microprocessor control. All components are easily accessible through the front Return Air Panel allowing for quick and easy servicing and maintenance.
Efficient Year-Round Comfort
The Omega Vertical Stack Heat Pump VSHP delivers reliable year-round heating and cooling comfort to your home or office space. With the high-efficient compressor and fan motors, this unit is designed for maximum comfort and energy efficiency. The VSHP is equipped with modern components and advanced microprocessor control to ensure quiet and efficient operation at all times. The Silver Series VSHP is available in both Standard Efficiency (SE) and High Efficiency (HE) chassis options, making it suitable for various budgets and needs. The unit features a 3-speed direct drive fan and motor assembly that provides an ample range of CFM delivery, ensuring consistent airflow throughout the space.
Easy Maintenance and Installation Flexibility
The VSHP unit is designed with ease of maintenance and installation flexibility in mind. All components are easily accessible through the front Return Air Panel, allowing for quick and easy servicing and maintenance. The VSHP cabinet is customizable for a variety of construction challenges, and installation flexibility and serviceability is optimized with a slide-out chassis.
Enhanced Sound Package
The VSHP unit comes standard with a deluxe sound package, including 1-inch insulation and acoustically isolated chassis. This ensures that the unit operates quietly, minimizing any noise disruptions in your space. The unit also features a microprocessor controller with LED fault display, webpage diagnostics, and data logging for quick start-up and troubleshooting, making it easy to use and maintain.
- Available in Standard Efficiency (SE) and High Efficiency (HE) chassis options.
- Each VSHP unit comes standard with an advanced microprocessor controller providing on-site diagnostics and data logging for quick start-up and troubleshooting.
- Two Return Air Panel types are offered. The Acoustical and Perimeter panel are lined with acoustical insulation and both are easily removed without the use of tools for easy access to filter and disconnect.
- The VSHP unit comes with a 3-speed direct drive fan and motor assembly to meet various site and load requirements.
- The VSHP cabinet is designed for installation flexibility and serviceability. The slide out chassis is easily accessible for service and maintenance.
- Cabinets are fully lined with 1 inch thick acoustical and mould resistant insulation.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|Air Conditioner Output (TON)||
1/2 – 3 Ton
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.