NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler
NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler, The NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler offers superior efficiency, reducing greenhouse gas emissions by up to 50% and saving up to 40% on heating bills
NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler, Efficient, Dependable, and Eco-Friendly Heating Boiler
Upgrade your home heating system with the NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler, the most efficient way to heat your home. With advanced features and cutting-edge technology, this boiler is designed to offer superior efficiency, reliability, and performance, all while reducing your carbon footprint and saving you money on heating bills.
Efficient: Save Money and the Planet
The Trinity Fire Tube can reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by up to 50%, leading to a reduction of 2.5 tons of GHGs, equivalent to two acres of, or 280, trees. Additionally, you can save up to 40% on heating bills due to superior efficiency. The NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler features a down-fired, fire tube stainless steel boiler, top and bottom supply/return piping made from robust stainless steel, and a fully-modulating combustion system. With a high-energy spark ignition and certified internal low water cut-off with test button, this boiler is easy to install and maintain, and features a metallic clear coat finish that looks great in any home.
Dependable: Experience Top Performance and Quality
At NTI, we manufacture all of our boilers to the highest industry standards. Our in-factory Quality Control tests are the most rigorous in the industry. Every Tft boiler is factory run and calibrated for optimal performance. Our limited warranty provides you with the assurance of years of worry-free operation and our Technical Support is second-to-none in the industry. The NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler is also ASME certified and certified ANSI Z21.13.
Eco-Friendly: Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Reduce your carbon footprint with the NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler. With a 15-year limited warranty, this boiler is built to last and help you save money and energy. The Sola Controller offers ultimate controllability, with detailed troubleshooting information (self-diagnostic display), internal “Lead-Lag” capability to cascade up to 8 boilers, and outdoor reset temperature operation that increases boiler and system efficiency. The boiler also has the ability to control three separate temperature setpoints, comes standard with Modbus capability, and is compatible with DHW tank sensor.
Upgrade to the NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler for efficient, dependable, and eco-friendly home heating. Choose from nine models to suit your needs, with field convertible gas system, venting up to 150, 8:1 turndown ratio, and cascading capable.
Order now and experience optimal home heating with the NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler.
Note: This product summary is for informational purposes only. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for complete product details and specifications.
Hopefully, this product summary helps you better understand the benefits and features of the NTI Trinity TFT Gas Boiler.
Max Input: 399,000 BTU/H Stainless steel down-fired fire tube heat exchanger.
- Nine models to choose from
- Field Convertible gas system
- Venting up to 150
- 8:1 Turndown ratio
- Cascading capable
Trinity Boiler Features
- Easy to install and maintain
- Down-fired, Fire Tube stainless steel boiler
- Top and bottom supply/return piping made from robust stainless steel
- Certified internal low water cut-off with test button
- Fully-modulating combustion system
- Condensate pump receptacle
- Built-in gas drip leg
- Wall-mount configuration with optional floor stand
- Top vent/air inlet connections with test port
- On/off power service switch
- High quality metallic clear coat finish
- High-energy spark ignition (with external spark generator)
- ASME certified boiler
- Certified ANSI Z21.13
- 15 year limited warranty
- Ultimate controllability with advanced Sola Controller
- Detailed troubleshooting information (self-diagnostic display)
- Internal “Lead-Lag” capability to cascade up to 8 boilers
- Outdoor reset temperature operation increases boiler and system efficiency
- Ability to control three separate temperature setpoints
- Comes standard with Modbus capability
- DHW and central heat modulation limiting
- Ability to control three separate pumps
- 4-20mA heat input for setpoint or modulation control
- Freeze protection parameters
- Warm weather shutdown
- Contacts for external limits and alarms
- Compatiable with DHW tank sensor
Get a Free Estimate
- Air Conditioners
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Backup Generators
- Condo Fan Coil Units
- Condo Packaged HVAC Units
- Condo Water Source Heat Pumps
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- EV Chargers
- Gas Boilers
- Gas Fireplaces
- Gas Furnaces
- Rooftop Packaged HVAC Units
- Tank Electric Water Heaters
- Tank Gas Water Heaters
- Tankless Gas Water Heaters
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, heat pumps, water heaters, backup generators, EV chargers, rooftop units, fan coil units, walk-in coolers, and walk-in freezers. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.