Lennox Landmark Rooftop Unit: The Most Efficient Option for Your Commercial Building
Efficiency that Saves You Money
- Lennox Landmark Rooftop Units are among the most efficient in the market, with a range of 7.5- to 20-ton high-efficiency units available.
- The units have impressive SEER ratings of up to 16.5, IEER ratings of 16.0, and EER ratings of 13, ensuring that your energy expenses are kept low.
- With the MSAV® supply fan, you can save even more on energy costs while enjoying improved indoor air quality and code compliance.
Serviceability that Makes Maintenance a Breeze
- The Lennox Landmark Rooftop Unit is designed for easy serviceability, with features like the isolated compressor compartment that allows for performance checks without disrupting airflow.
- The slide-out blower and accessible gas compartment make it easy to access all components, while optional hinged access panels provide quick access to protect the unit and roof during servicing.
- With a full-perimeter base rail and fork slots on three sides, handling and transporting the unit is a breeze.
Comfort and IAQ that Ensures Happy Customers
- The Lennox Landmark Rooftop Unit is designed to provide exceptional comfort and indoor air quality for commercial buildings.
- The Environ™ Coil System and scroll compressor provide reliable operation and the optional MSAV® supply fan reduces humidity, providing better space comfort.
- With field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters and CO2 sensors, you can ensure that airborne particles and CO2 and VOC levels are reduced.
- 7.5- to 20-ton high-efficiency units (gas/electric and electric/electric)
- 2- to 10-ton high-efficiency heat pump and dual-fuel units
- Up to 16.5 SEER, 16.0 IEER and 13 EER
- 2 to 25 tons (gas/electric and electric/electric)
- 2 to 20 tons (heat pump and dual-fuel)
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1 standards
- Available MSAV® supply fan provides year-round savings and comfort with reduced energy consumption, improved indoor air quality and code compliance
- Up to 61% supply fan savings with optional MSAV
- Direct-spark ignition enhances efficiency in gas/electric models
- Available factory- or field-installed high-performance economizer meets Title 24 requirement
- solated compressor compartment allows performance check during normal compressor operation without disrupting airflow
- Slide-out blower allows quick belt tensioning, adjustment or replacement and makes cleaning the blower easier
- Accessible gas compartment provides generous space to access all gas components, making analysis and service easier
- Optional hinged access panels provide quick access to components and protect panels and roof from damage during servicing
- Full-perimeter base rail provides greater structural integrity, so the unit is easier to handle when rigging and transporting
- Fork slots on three sides make it easy to pick up and transport units from almost any angle
- Independent motor mount allows for easy and efficient service access without removing the top panel
- Environ™ Coil System on B-Series 2- to 5-ton and all 6- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric units reduces the time necessary to clean the condensing coil
- Landmark units with the most popular features and configurations are stocked and ready for fast delivery or pickup at commercial depots across North America
- Pre-defined supply fan motor/drive combinations make selecting components to meet static and airflow requirements quick and easy
- Thermostatic expansion valves on high-efficiency models and fixed orifice on standard-efficiency models
- Environ™ Coil System provides reliable operation in a wide range of applications
- Scroll compressor provides reliable, long-term operation
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, double-sloped drain pan provides application flexibility, durability, and improved serviceability
- First stage operation of the optional MSAV® supply fan reduces humidity, providing better space comfort
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters reduce airborne particles
- Field-installed CO2 sensors reduce levels of CO2 and VOCs by introducing fresh outside air
- Field-powered GFI
- Economizers with single or dual enthalpy control
- Electric heat
- 50% constant volume powered exhaust fan
- CO2 sensor
- Return and supply air smoke detectors
- Low ambient kits
- Hail guards
- Coil guards
- Link to the L Connection® Network line of commercial controls with an optional Network Thermostat Controller
- LPG Conversion Kit (gas/electric and dual fuel)
- -40°F cold weather kit (gas/electric and dual fuel)
- Combustion air intake or flue exhaust extensions (gas/electric only)
- Blower proving switch
- Dirty filter switch
- Bottom gas piping kit (gas/electric and dual fuel)
- Healthy climate high-efficiency air filters
- Healthy climate UVC light kit
- Hybrid curbs
- MSAV (multi-stage air volume) supply fan
- Coil corrosion protection
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Hinged doors
Factory options or field accessories
- Barometric relief dampers
- Standard and high-static drive kits
- Heaters (electric/electric only)
- BACnet module
- Novar 2051 ETM module
- Motorized air damper
- Manual air damper
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|Air Conditioner Output (TON)||
2 – 25 Ton
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.