Stay Warm and Save with Lennox GWB9-IH Boilers
Keep your family warm and cozy all season long with high-efficiency Lennox GWB9-IH Gas-Fired Water Boilers. Flexible installation options, fuel flexibility, and dependable performance. 15-Year Limited Warranty.
- High Efficiency with up to 90% AFUE
- Flexible Installation Options
- Dependable Performance with fire-tested and inspected units
- ENERGY STAR qualified for year-round energy savings
- Significant Savings of up to 33% per year
- Warranty with a 15-Year Limited Warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered parts.
Stay Warm and Save Money with High-Efficiency Boilers
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency system with Lennox GWB9-IH Gas-Fired Water Boilers and cut your energy costs while keeping your family warm and comfortable.
- The GWB9-IH has an impressive efficiency rating of up to 90% AFUE, ensuring that you can stay comfortable during even the coldest weather without worrying about energy costs.
- With heating accounting for about half of a home’s total utility bill, the GWB9-IH offers significant savings of up to 33% per year based on national average.
Flexible Installation Options for Your Home
- Lennox GWB9-IH Gas-Fired Water Boilers offer flexible installation options to fit your home’s needs.
- Its lightweight and compact design makes installation easy, and fuel flexibility allows you to use either natural or LP gas as a heat source.
- Designed to integrate easily into traditional radiator systems, the GWB9-IH offers options that work for your home’s unique setup.
Dependable Performance for Peace of Mind
- Every unit of the Lennox GWB9-IH Gas-Fired Water Boilers is fire-tested and inspected prior to shipping to ensure the highest degree of operating reliability.
- Its cast-aluminum heat exchanger transfers heat three times faster than conventional cast-iron heat exchangers, providing rapid warmth when you need it.
- With an ENERGY STAR qualification, the GWB9-IH is designed to deliver year-round energy savings and other comfort-enhancing benefits such as more even temperatures, better humidity control, and consistent airflow.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.