Goodman Furnace GMVM970803BN
Upgrade your home comfort with Goodman’s GMVM970803BN high-efficiency furnace. Dual heat exchangers, modulating gas valve, and variable speed blower motor provide exceptional comfort and peak efficiency. Register for 10-year limited unit replacement warranty!
- 80,000 BTU Furnace
- Efficiency – 98%
- Firing Capacity – Modulating
- Blower Motor – Variable Speed, Energy Saving Motor (ECM – Electronically Commutated Motor)
- Upflow / Horizontal Flow Application
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Utilizes ComfortNet communicating, compatible with two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Multiple continuous fan speed options for quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) 2%
- High-efficiency furnace with modulating gas valve, variable speed blower motor, and dual steel heat exchangers
- Quiet operation with multiple venting options for easy installation
- Self-diagnosing control board and compatibility with ComfortBridge communicating controls for hassle-free maintenance and troubleshooting
- Designed for easy integration with accessories like a humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- Register online within 60 days of installation for a 10-year limited unit replacement and parts warranty
Advanced Heat Exchanger Design
The GMVM970803BN is designed with dual steel heat exchangers that ensure efficient heat transfer, while a wrinkle-bend enhances their durability. Aluminized steel is used for incredible heat transfer, ensuring maximum comfort during the winter months.
Goodman’s GMVM970803BN furnace is known for its low sound levels thanks to its specially selected blower. Additionally, it offers airflow and fan speed options that provide consistent comfort throughout your home without the noise.
Goodman’s GMVM970803BN furnace is easy to install and can be used in a variety of applications thanks to its several venting options. It can be used in a two-pipe direct vent setup or a single-pipe configuration with combustion air.
The GMVM970803BN makes it easy to enhance your home’s comfort level with additional accessories. You can directly wire a humidifier and an electronic air cleaner to the low-voltage terminals on the control board. This feature allows you to create the perfect indoor air quality environment for your home.
Goodman offers a 10-year limited unit replacement and parts warranty when you register your GMVM970803BN product online within 60 days of installation. If you do not register your product, it comes with a standard 5-year warranty. This warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected for years to come.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
|Furnace Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||
|Furnace Operating Mode||
|Furnace Heating Stages||
|Furnace Output (BTU)||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.