Goodman Gas Furnace GMVM97
GMVM97 Goodman Gas Furnace – Up to 98% AFUE Performance, ComfortBridge™ Technology, Multi-Position Installation, Save on Heating Costs with Goodman GMVM97 Gas Furnace – 98% AFUE Performance and ComfortBridge™ Technology
Our Services in Toronto & GTA, Ontario
Goodman GMVM97 Gas Furnace – Efficient and Economical Performance
Upgrade your home heating system with the Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace and enjoy efficient and economical performance all winter long. With a 98% AFUE rating, this high-efficiency gas furnace can help you save on heating costs while keeping your home warm and comfortable.
Multi-Position Installation – Easy and Flexible Setup
Designed for multi-position installation, the Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace is easy to install and can be set up in either an upflow or horizontal configuration. This flexibility makes it a great choice for a wide range of homes and installations. Please note that this furnace is not intended for mobile homes.
Experience Ultimate Comfort with ComfortBridge™ Technology
Revolutionary ComfortBridge™ technology is factory-installed into the Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance. This smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. Say goodbye to uncomfortable temperature fluctuations and hello to ultimate indoor comfort.
Quality and Reliability – Goodman GMVM97 Gas Furnace
The Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace features a heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger for superior durability and reliability. The self-calibrating modulating gas valve is auto-configured for each installation, ensuring precise temperature control and maximum efficiency. Plus, the quiet variable-speed induced draft blower or cooling demand makes for a comfortable and quiet operation.
With color-coded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers, this gas furnace offers a range of options for customizing your indoor air quality. And with its self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display, troubleshooting is made easy.
At commodore group, we want to make it easy for you to upgrade your home heating system. That’s why we offer financing options to help you spread out the cost of your new Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace. Contact us today to learn more about our financing options.
In summary, the Goodman GMVM97 gas furnace offers high-efficiency and economical performance with multi-position installation, ComfortBridge™ technology, and quality and reliability features. Upgrade your home heating system today and experience ultimate indoor comfort.
Features of Goodman GMVM97 Gas Furnace:
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower or cooling demand
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
Available Models of Goodman GMVM97 Gas Furnace :
GMVM970603BNB, GMVM970803BNB, GMVM970804CNB, GMVM971005CNB, GMVM971205DNB, GCVM970603BNB, GCVM970803BNB, GCVM970804CNB, GCVM971005CNB
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
|Furnace Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||
|Furnace Operating Mode||
|Furnace Heating Stages||
|Furnace Output (BTU)||
100000 BTU, 110000 BTU, 120000 BTU, 60000 BTU, 70000 BTU, 80000 BTU, 90000 BTU
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.