Upgrade Your Heating with GMVC96 Goodman Gas Furnace
Stay warm and comfortable all winter long with the GMVC96 Goodman Gas Furnace. With ComfortBridge™ technology and a durable aluminized-steel heat exchanger, this efficient furnace delivers exceptional performance and quiet operation. With its innovative features and reliable performance, the GMVC96 Goodman Gas Furnace is the perfect solution for homeowners looking to upgrade their heating system. Whether you’re looking to reduce your energy bills or simply want to stay comfortable during the colder months, this furnace delivers exceptional results. In addition to its exceptional performance, the GMVC96 is also designed for easy installation and maintenance. With its multi-position installation capabilities and self-diagnostic control board, it’s easy to troubleshoot and service as needed. Plus, its quiet operation ensures that you can enjoy reliable heating without any disruption to your daily routine.
Stay warm and comfortable all winter long with the GMVC96 Goodman Gas Furnace. With up to 96% AFUE performance and a durable aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger, this furnace provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. Here are some of the standout features of the GMVC96:
- The 96% AFUE rating means that for every $1.00 you spend on heating, 96 cents goes towards heating your home.
- The heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger deliver reliable and efficient heating.
- The two-stage gas valve provides quiet and economical heating.
- The GMVC96 is compatible with ComfortBridge™ technology, which gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments to minimize energy usage.
- With ComfortBridge™ technology, the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance.
- You’re not locked into one specific thermostat just because you installed a new HVAC system.
- The efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor and two-speed induced draft blower deliver gentle heating and cooling.
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation, while auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are also available.
- The self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display ensures easy troubleshooting.
- The GMVC96 is designed for multi-position installation, making it easy to fit into your home’s existing HVAC system.
- The color-coded low-voltage terminals come with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier installation.
- This furnace is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the heat exchanger to the original, registered homeowner, and a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts.
- The Goodman brand has worked with the ENERGY STAR® program to denote a number of high-efficiency systems with regards to furnaces, central air conditioners and air-sourced heat pumps.
- ComfortNet communicating systems compatible
- Heavy-Duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
CVC960403BNAA, CVC960603BNAA, CVC960804CNAA, CVC961005CNAA, CVC961205DNAA, MVC960403BNAA, MVC960603BNAA, MVC960803BNAA, MVC960804CNAA, MVC961005CNAA, MVC961205DNAA
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|MPN ( Model )||
|Furnace Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||
|Furnace Operating Mode||
|Furnace Heating Stages||
|Furnace Output (BTU)||
100000 BTU, 110000 BTU, 120000 BTU, 60000 BTU, 70000 BTU, 80000 BTU, 90000 BTU
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.