ClimateMaster Omega 816 Replacement Heat Pump
The Omega 816 Series are a direct replacement for ClimateMaster 816 and 817 units. The chassis is a direct drop-in for the existing ClimateMaster unit allowing for a fast, simple and easy installation. Available in various electrical configurations and 2 water connections configurations based on replacement requirements. Replace your old ClimateMaster 816 unit with the Omega 816 replacement chassis for a safe, reliable, and energy-efficient upgrade. Enjoy quiet and reliable operation with our 1-year parts and 5-year compressor warranty. Order now!
Quick & Easy Installation
Upgrade your old ClimateMaster 816 unit to a new and improved Omega 816 replacement chassis unit. With identical dimensions, installation is quick and easy. Simply remove the old chassis and replace it with the new Omega unit. The “M” control option comes with a plug-n-play harness for easy connection to existing controls. The Omega electrical package replaces the existing electrical box components with new, pre-wired electrical package including updated controls, wiring, and a full-featured advanced microprocessor controller.
The Omega 816 replacement chassis unit comes with standard safety features such as high-pressure and low-pressure safety switches, and refrigerant low temperature switch. These features protect the unit from unwanted operating conditions such as airflow blockages, water flow disruptions, and motor failures. The Omega electrical package control option features water temperature sensors and advanced unit monitoring and diagnostics.
Comfort & Reliability
The Omega 816 replacement chassis unit features modern components and a chassis noise-cancelling base that ensures silent, energy-efficient, and reliable year-round operation. High-efficient compressors and built-in noise-cancelling features provide quiet and reliable operation. All new Omega units come with our standard 1-year parts and 5-year compressor warranty, giving you peace of mind.
- Optional Omega electrical package replaces existing controls with latest advanced microprocessor controller and all new electrical components.
- Optional Omega electrical box kit features entering & leaving water temperature sensors for water temperature monitoring, on-board LED diagnostics and web page diagnostics with data logging.
- Ultra Quiet sound package comes standard.
- High and Low pressure safety switches and water coil freeze protection.
- Factory tested and charged with R-410A refrigerant.
- Optional auto shut-off control valve and auto-flow balancing valve.
- Available in 817 style Hose Connection.
- Optional Blower Kit options.
- Standard 1 year parts and 5 year compressor warranty.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|Air Conditioner Output (TON)||
1/2 – 3 Ton
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.