Chevrolet Bolt Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger 40 Amp
- The Ultimate EV Charger System for Your Chevrolet Bolt Upgrade your driving experience with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System, the ultimate way to power up your vehicle. Designed specifically for your Chevrolet Bolt, this 240V 40-Amp charger is a reliable and fast way to charge your vehicle, providing up to 5 times faster charging than a standard 110V charger. With a convenient 25-ft. charge cable and NEMA 3R enclosure, this weatherproof charger can be used both indoors and outdoors, giving you the flexibility you need to charge your vehicle wherever you are.
- Charge Smarter and Faster with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System Make charging your Chevrolet Bolt a breeze with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System. With its compatibility with all vehicles using the SAE J1772 charge plug, you can easily charge your vehicle and hit the road in no time. Plus, with the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist, you can plan the most efficient routes, find available charging stations, and even pay for charging while on the go.
- Less Maintenance, More Savings with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System Enjoy less maintenance and more savings with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System. Compared to gas-powered vehicles, the Chevrolet Bolt requires less maintenance, including oil changes, transmission fluid flushes, and engine belt replacements, saving you both time and money. Plus, with an EPA-estimated savings of up to $5,000 in fuel costs over five years, you can enjoy the perks of living electric while also saving money.
2020 Chevrolet Bolt Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger System
Help keep your vehicle charged and ready to go with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System. Requires professionally installed dedicated 240V 40-Amp circuit.
- Compatible with your vehicle’s battery, as well as all vehicles utilizing the SAE J1772 charge plug.
- Charges up to 5x faster than standard 110V chargers.
- NEMA 3R enclosure is a weatherproof design that allows the charger to be used indoors or outdoors.
- Convenient 25-ft. charge cable.
A Simply Smart Way to Drive
When you make the switch to Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System, you get so much more than a new car. You get a fun and responsive all-electric vehicle that offers the perks of driving a Chevrolet along with less maintenance, more ways to “refuel” and innovative ways to make living electric easier than ever.
Plug In and Power up
Electric vehicles offer three great options for charging – all of them as simple as plugging in your smartphone. And to make charging even easier, the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist can help you plan the most efficient routes, find available charging stations and even pay for charging while you’re on the go.
Meet Your New Assistant
From everyday drives to road trip adventures, the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist is the perfect sidekick. Search for charging stations, plan your route and more, all from your smartphone.
Less Maintenance, More Savings with an Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System
Without all of the usual engine upkeep — oil changes, transmission fluid flushes, engine belt replacements — you’ll spend less time and money on maintenance. Plus, when compared to a new gas-powered vehicle of the same size, the EPA estimates that Bolt EV could save you as much as $5,000 in fuel costs over five years (Based on 118 MPGe, 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles, $2.83 per gallon gas, and $0.13 per kWh national average electricity cost). But savings are just the beginning – the perks of living electric go on and on:
- TAKE THE HOV LANE – Save time on your commute by taking the High Occupancy Vehicle lane in select states.
- ZERO TAILPIPE EMISSIONS – No fuel to burn means you’re driving cleaner.
- STATE TAX INCENTIVES – Buying an EV could qualify you for state tax incentives.
- MORE MULTITASKING – Charge up while you shop, sleep, work or do whatever else you want to do with your time.
- CHEVROLET COMPLETE CARE – Covers your battery and specific electric drive components for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- EXTENDED COURTESY TRANSPORTATION – Complete Care covers Courtesy Transportation for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, for covered warranty repairs.
- UTILITY INCENTIVES Installing a home charger may qualify you for local utility incentives.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.