Carrier WeatherMaker Standard-Efficiency Single-Packaged Rooftop Units 48KC, Gas Heating/Electric Cooling Units 3 to 5 Nominal Tons
Efficiency and Comfort
The Carrier WeatherMaker Standard-Efficiency Single-Packaged Rooftop Units 48KC offer exceptional performance and energy efficiency. With a gas heating and electric cooling system, these units provide efficient and reliable heating and cooling throughout the year. The Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant is environmentally friendly, making it a great choice for those who care about the planet. These units are designed to provide comfort while keeping energy bills low.
Carrier has designed the 48KC WeatherMaker® rooftop units with the customer in mind. The units are easy to install, maintain, and use. The gauge plug, centralized control center, plug & play accessory board, “no-strip screw” collars, and handled access panels make installation and maintenance a breeze. The unit’s design ensures that you can easily access all components, which makes it simple to keep your unit in top shape.
Dependability and Durability
Carrier is known for producing high-quality products that stand the test of time, and the 48KC WeatherMaker® rooftop units are no exception. These units are factory tested in both heating and cooling modes to ensure that they meet Carrier’s high standards for performance and reliability. With a rugged construction and durable components, these units are built to last and provide years of dependable service.
If you’re looking for a reliable, efficient, and user-friendly HVAC system for your home or business, look no further than the Carrier WeatherMaker Standard-Efficiency Single-Packaged Rooftop Units 48KC. These units were designed with the customer in mind, featuring a range of user-friendly features that make installation, maintenance, and use a breeze. With a gas heating and electric cooling system, the 48KC WeatherMaker® rooftop units provide efficient and reliable heating and cooling throughout the year. And with the environmentally friendly Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant, you can rest assured that you’re doing your part for the planet. The 48KC WeatherMaker® rooftop units are also built to last. Factory tested in both heating and cooling modes, these units are designed to provide dependable service for years to come. And with their rugged construction and durable components, you can trust that your unit will stand up to even the toughest conditions.
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Single-stage cooling capacity control
- Up to 14.1 SEER and 12.0 EER
- Gas efficiencies up to 82%
- Cooling operating range up to 115 °F (46°C) and down to 25°F (-4°C) using winter start kit
- Innovative non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Exclusive IGC solid-state control for on-board diagnostics with LED error code designation, burner control logic and energy saving indoor fan motor delay
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
- Control terminal board facilitating simple safety circuit troubleshooting and simplified control box arrangement
- Access panels with easy grip handles
- Innovative, easy starting, no-strip screw feature on unit access panels
- Tool-less filter access door
- Optional hinged access panels also available
- Direct Drive – ECM indoor fan motor standard with optional belt drive systems available
- Two-inch disposable return air filters
- Same footprint as installed Carrier 3-5 ton rooftops back to 1989, reducing installation costs and time
- Field convertible from vertical to horizontal airflow configuration
- Provisions for thru-the-bottom power entry capability as standard
- Single point gas, electric, and controls connections
- Full perimeter base rail with built-in rigging adapters and fork truck slots
- Scroll compressors with internal line-break overload protection
- 24-volt control circuit protected with resettable circuit breaker
- Permanently lubricated evaporator-fan motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motors with permanently lubricated bearings
- Low pressure and high-pressure switch protection
- Exclusive IGC anti-cycle protection for gas heat operation
- Solid-state electronic direct spark ignition system and flame roll-out safety protector
Standard Limited Warranty
- 10 years parts only heat exchanger – aluminized
- 15 years parts only heat exchanger – stainless steel
- 5 years parts only compressor
- One year parts only on all other parts
- Additional extended warranty packages available
For California Residents – 3-5 Ton G/E Models Only
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
|Air Conditioner Output (TON)||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.