Bradford White Infiniti Tankless™ High Efficiency Residential (Condensing) Gas Water Heater
The high efficiency Bradford White Infiniti Tankless™ High Efficiency Residential (Condensing) Gas Water Heater provides your home with an endless supply of perfectly-hot water. The Infiniti® uses advanced technology to provide excellent efficiency, outstanding performance and reduced maintenance.
The Bradford White Infiniti Tankless™ Condensing Water Heater Model features:
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified—Meet or exceed requirements for ENERGY STAR® per the latest ENERGY STAR® criteria revision, as well as most utility rebate programs.
- Featuring the SRT™ Scale Reduction Technology—Significantly reduces the incidence of scale build-up known to result in poor performance, additional maintenance, and pre-mature component or product failure.
Vertical Modulating Burner Design—Ultra low NOx burner disperses
heat evenly across the entire surface area, eliminating hot spots that can cause lime accumulation and material stress known to reduce product efficiency and longevity.
Dual Fan Configuration—Assists with the even distribution of heat throughout the heat exchanger, increasing efficiency and reducing scale accumulation.
Internal Turbulators—Create significant turbulence of water as it moves through the heat exchanger, greatly reducing the occurrence of scale buildup throughout the system.
Dual Heat Exchanger—Primary heat exchanger is comprised of
copper and the secondary condensing heat exchanger is comprised of aluminum casing to be more advantageous against thermal stress. Both heat exchangers have all copper waterways to insure a high thermal conductivity.
- Built-In Digital Control—Temperature can be adjusted on the front control panel (100-140°F) (38°-60°C). Can store up to 10 previous error codes. Multiple indicators for ease of monitoring.
- High Temperature Kit (Optional)—Optional high temperature kit allows for a maximum setpoint up to 184°F (84°C).
- Active Bypass—Achieves superior temperature stability.
- Cascading Kit (Optional)—Up to 24 units can be connected together
- Venting Flexibility—Common venting, concentric “up & out”, twin pipe
and concentric termination approved. PP, PVC, CPVC and ABS approved venting material (refer to I&O manual for details). Altitude tested up to 8000 ft. (2438m).
- Gas Connection Flexibility—1/2″ (13mm), 3/4″ (19mm), or 1″ (25mm) connections permitted (refer to I&O manual for details).
- Inlet Water Filter—External access for easy maintenance.
- Space Saving Installation—Compact size for tight installations.
- Built In Freeze Protection—Protects water from freezing inside the appliance copper pipes. Activates automatically when the water heater is plugged in.
- Interior and Exterior Installation Capability—Outdoor installation requires optional outdoor kit. Recess box and pipe enclosure available.
- Intelligent Cascading Kit (Optional)—Up to 24 units can be connected together with ease.
- Complies with the latest Ultra-Low NOx requirement (14 ng/J NOx limit)
|Manufacture ( Brand )||
Get a Free Estimate
At Commodore Group, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive electrical and mechanical contracting services for residential, commercial, Condominium and industrial properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best prices for installation, service, and repair of various equipment such as furnace, air conditioner, boiler, heat pump, water heater, backup generator, EV charger, rooftop unit, fan coil unit, walk in cooler, and walk in freezer. We take pride in our expertise and excellent customer service, making us your one-stop solution for all your electrical and mechanical needs.